Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana (MNSSBY) aims at providing financial support from the banking system to the students on reasonable and affordable terms and conditions. Students who have cleared their Intermediate/ 12th class from institutions that fall under the Government of
Bihar, and are unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints are the beneficiary of the scheme. The government introduced the Bihar Student Credit Yojna in Bihar. This Bihar government credit card scheme provides financial assistance to students for their higher education.
Details and eligibility of scheme www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in Bihar student credit card scheme are applicable only those colleges or universities which are accredited through NIRF or NAAC’A’ or NBA. Ambalika institute of Management and Technology is accredited in B.TECH CS and ME branches and is planning to extend accreditation status in other branches of B.Tech ,MBA and Diploma soon. Procedure for getting admission in AIMT through credit card scheme: AIMT designed its well defined process for admission in its accreditated branches. This process consist following steps;
- Student who is interested in admission fill his/her registration form on line/off line.
2. Student will appear on line examination process and qualify the examination. Date of examination will
be displayed on website
3. Qualified student will deposit registration fee with in time given frame.
4. Bona fide letter will be issued to registered students for further processing through DRCC as per
guidelines of Bihar students credit card yojana.
5. AIMT has all the rights reserved for admission under guidelines of UGC/AKTU.
6. The college has a dedicated help line number for Bihar students, call: 9651828006