PRE – PLACEMENT ACTIVITIES
The pre placement activities of college includes -:
- Communication, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters.
- Invitation to potential recruiters to visit the Institute.
- Continuation of placement activities after the stipulated period, till all the students are placed.
- General follow-up, joining formalities and other administrative activities.
- Grooming and training of the candidates for the placements so that their chances of selection increase. The students are trained on aspects like:
- Facing Interviews.
- Facing Group Discussions.
- Professional Resume Writing.
- Cracking Aptitude Exams.
- Skill Development Sessions & Programs.
- Preparing Mock Exercises.
- Recruitment and Placement Sessions.
- Arranging Seminars and Technical talks.
- Basic Grammar
- Improving the communication abilities of students and technical knowledge of student.
The Objective of the Activity is -:
- To Bridge the gap that currently exists between the Industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes.
- To minimize Stage fear.
- To build confidence among students.
- To make students know the Importance of Training & Placements.
- Make them prepared for further training session and placements.