- To inspire academic members and students to pursue research and innovation.
- To establish research hubs in many fields of study.
- Closely collaborating with the industrial requirements that will eventually lead to new or enhanced goods, procedures, systems, or services that will boost business efficiency.
- To promote partnerships for mutual gain and to enhance industrial connectivity.
- To develop partnerships with other universities, the public sector, and the corporate sector and to find R&D initiatives, including consulting services, that the institution could take on.
- To encourage research across the Institute’s departments.
- To guarantee the institution’s R&D is managed efficiently and effectively.
- The committee will encourage students and professors to submit research papers in order to advance research and development operations.
- Encouraging people to get patents for their inventions
- To regularly host seminars and workshops on new technologies and trends with an emphasis on innovations.
- To plan consistent, market-relevant industrial training programs for the pupils.
- To arrange for the students’ regular attendance on industrial tours
- To annually host a conference on innovations.
|1||Dr. S.Q. Abbas||Invitee Member|
|2||Dr. Ashutosh Dwivedi||Invitee Member|
|3||Dr. Shweta Mishra (Add. Director)||Member|
|4||Mr. S. K. S. Tomar (Asst. Director)||Member|
|5||Dr. Abhishek Mishra (Asst. Director)||Member|
|6||Dr. R. S. Mishra (Dean)||Committee Coordinator|
|7||Dr. Neeta Rastogi (Prof-in-Charge)||Member|
|8||Dr. Avneesh Kumar Singh (Faculty, AS)||Convener|
|9||Mr. Niranjan Srivastava (HoD, IT)||Member|
|10||Dr. Pankaj Prajapati (Ass. Dean)||Member|
|11||Mr. Alok Mishra (HoD, CSE)||Member|
|12||Mr. Vandana pathak (HoD, ME))||Member|
|13||Mr. Surya Kant Sukla (HoD, CE)||Member|
|14||Mr. Suresh Maithani (HoD, AS)||Member|
|15||Mr. Gaurav Shukla (HoD, MBA)||Member|
|16||Mr. Sunil Kumar Singh (Coordinator, AS)||Member|
|17||Mr. P. K. Srivastava (Faculty, ME)||Member|
|18||Mr. Satish Kumar Singh (Faculty, CSE)||Member|
|19||Dr. Vinay kumar Yadav (Facuty, MBA)||Member|