Students interested are requested to immediately contact our Placement officer, 8052555580.
For Diploma Mechanical students 2017 and Diploma Mechanical Students who have passed out in year 2016 and who match the eligibility criteria will also be considered.
Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) is a world class pump manufacturing company with expertise in engineering and manufacture of systems for fluid management. Established in 1888 and incorporated in 1920, KBL is the flagship company of the $ 2.1 billion Kirloskar Group. The market leader in fluid management, KBL provides complete fluid management solutions for large infrastructure projects in the areas of water supply, power plants, irrigation, oil & gas and marine & defence. KBL engineer and manufacture industrial, agriculture & domestic pumps, valves and hydro turbines. KBL is the only pump manufacturing company in India and ninth in the world to be accredited with the N and NPT certification by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
Please visit the website http://www.kirloskarpumps.com for more details.
Following are the details of the opening:
Designation – Diploma Engineer Trainee
Location – Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Rudrapur, Ambala, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Delhi, Ghaziabad
Eligibility Criteria –
- Diploma in Mechanical with minimum 60 % marks
- Candidate should be interested to work in sales profile
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills & should be ready to travel
Salary Offered – Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
Key Responsibilities –
- Visit to the Retailers.
- Identification and appointment of new retailers.
- Product training to Retailers.
- Organizing & conducting Plumber/ Borer visits
- To arrange Van Campaigns
- To arrange Canopy Campaigns
- Participation in Local Melas
- Organizing & conducting Farmers Meets