Civil Department Club
The technical club in department of civil engineering was formed in the year 2013 with a sole objective of harnessing the creative abilities of civil engineering students in the college so that they may become more confident engineers in future to serve the nation and to bring name and fame to their Alma Mater.
|Faculty coordinator||Madhu Singh|
|Student coordinator||Shishir Gupta|
|Members||All the students of civil branch|
Activities & Event
- To organize technical and literary debates on Weekly basis
- To organize GD sessions fortnightly.
- To organize events of model making.
- Organized a workshop on bridge construction
- Organized a seminar on Energy saving
- Presented various models in Tech Fest