A Campus Drive will be conducted at AIMT,Lucknow for Associate Recruiter (Night Shift) profile.
Associate Recruiter position for our Noida and Bangalore division.
Salary: The Salary would be 2.16 LPA + 40 K Retention Bonus (To be paid after 18 months) CTC + Incentives based on Performance on monthly basis (Incentives are really lucrative).
Appraisal: The appraisal would be done after 12 Months of Joining on the basis of the performance. It could lead to Designation and Salary hike, either of them or none since it altogether depends on the performance of an individual.
Location: Noida or Bangalore
Timing’s: Timing would be Night Shift from 7:00 PM till 4:00 AM or 9:00 PM till 6:00 AM.
Joining Time: Post Final Exams (Openings are 100 in Numbers)
Benefits: Free Meal (One time), Midnight Snacks and Cab (Pick and Drop), Health Insurance cover for Self for 1 Lakh.
Skills sets needed: We would look for Excellent Communication skills, Energy, Commitment and very good Attitude people.
Eligible Streams: This Drive is open for B.Tech (CS, IT, EC, EE, EEE, Mechanical, Civil, Bio Tech), BSc. (IT, CS and Biotech), BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B Pharma, D Pharma, M Pharma, PGDBM, PGDCA.
Please ensure the following things without failure:
- PAN Number and Copy is Mandatory for all the selected students (In case of absence of the same the Joining would not be possible and would be deferred further).
- The management reserves the rights to cancel the offer in case of negative reference check.
- Night Shift (Associate Recruiter) opportunity would be available for all since there would be cab provided in case they stay within the hiring zone.
- Communication skill of the students should be excellent.
- Students with Backlogs would not be eligible for this drive
- The students are supposed to sign a Service Agreement with us for 18 months with a condition as under:
Students are expected to serve the organization for a minimum period of 18 months from the Date of joining for which a sum of INR 40 K (Forty Thousand) would be paid as retention bonus or else a penalty amount of INR 1 L (One Lakh) would be imposed to recover the tangible and intangible cost incurred on them.