Applied Science Department Club
“APPLIED SCIENCE & HUMANITIES CLUB”
“NOTHING IS HEAVY FOR THOSE WITH WINGS”
Applied Science & Humanities Club is a non-registered, non-profit organization within the department, AIMT. The members of the club include the faculty members and undergraduate students of the department working together to help and facilitate the overall development of students. AS&HC provides a platform to showcase and sharpen student’s talents through a variety of events and activities planned throughout the year.
This club is designed to reinforce the ideals of creating a mass of its own kind.
Aims to provide the opportunity to express their creativity and entrepreneurial capabilities in the field of engineering, also to provide ideas that lay a positive impact in the growth of India.
This club provides a framework where interested undergrads, individually or as a team creates an ideal persona of an engineer.Laying foundation for overall development of students.
- Dr. A.K Singh
- Dr. Vipul Srivastava
- Mr. P.S Dixit
- Student Coordinator
- Projects (report work) faculty contribution, if needed.
- Major competition (at the end of each semester).
- Monthly personality development programs (debates, mimes, GD’s, extempore etc.), faculty involvement, if needed.
- Technical deliverance by students & teacher’s.
- Guest lectures by faculty members to emphasize more on practical education.
- Personal interview sessions to prepare students for their future prospective.